Who We Are
Wolff Strategy Partners is a boutique consulting firm based in Scottsdale, Arizona with a national and international reach. Our model is to bring a highly qualified team to assess your organization’s goals, help you to determine the appropriate business strategy, and deliver measurable results — efficiently and precisely. Our group of experts is known for their unique and innovative ability to partner with a company’s leadership and employees, whether it is a $20 million or $1 billion organization, to put the right strategy in place, align cross-functional departments and to help you attain your goals. Our business is mostly by referral. We work swiftly and efficiently and, when we are done, we leave. Plus, we’re confident that you’ll call us the next time you need results.
Who We Are Not
We are not a big consulting firm. We are not interested in extending engagements and putting “extra bodies” on your project.
Our approach is to remain lean, agile and efficient. We avoid multiple layers of partners that result in inflated fees. By doing so, we create a long-term “win-win” relationship with our clients so that we continue to earn your future business and valued referrals.
Larry Wolff has more than 25 years of experience in Corporate Strategy Management and executive leadership in public, private, international and emerging growth companies. He has served as CEO of an online advertising technology startup, a Partner with Tatum, LLC, the nation’s largest executive services firm; Senior Vice President, Strategy Management and Chief Information Officer for Universal Technical Institute (NYSE: UTI), a $400 million leader in technical education; Executive Committee Member, Global Product, Technology and Strategy Council Member, Chief Information Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Vice President of Information Technology Strategy, and other leadership positions for Reed Business Information, a $1 billion division of $10 billion Reed Elsevier, PLC (NYSE: RUK and NYSE: ENL) and market leader in business-to-business publishing; and Executive Committee Member and Vice President of Information Technology for Peterson’s Guides, Inc., a privately held leader in secondary and higher education publishing.
Mr. Wolff has managed budgets up to $100 million and has served on the executive team of companies with up to $1 billion in revenue. He has reported to Boards of Directors in multiple companies and has advised Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers and Boards in a consulting capacity.
Mr. Wolff has leveraged his vast experience in strategy management and business and technology leadership to consistently transform vision into measurable results.
- Established an Office of Strategy Management, introduced predictive analytics and increased student enrollment by 23% in less than a year as Senior Vice President, Strategy Management of a leading technical education company
- Helped design and execute a 120-day turnaround to reduce costs by $70 million, providing investment funds for new business opportunities, for a $1 billion publishing company
- Improved profitability by 40% in six months at a web development company in the media and entertainment industry
- Leveraged technology and proven management practices to add a full margin point in each of three consecutive years at a $1 billion publishing company
- Orchestrated a one-year business turnaround resulting in record profits for a $20 million educational publishing company
- Directed a global Oracle ERP project rescue for a $600 million public company, providing system stability, a repeatable deployment model, and sustainable governance while saving more than $3 million a year
- Generated nearly a margin point of savings for a $100 million oil and gas services company